This week, a company in Cambridgeshire is looking to hire an experienced PR Manager to cover a period of maternity leave.
Role: PR Manager – 6 -12 month contract
Covering a period of maternity leave this is a key role for an experienced PR Manager to join a dynamic marketing team and work for a strong brand name that continues to go from strength to strength. The PR manager will be responsible for managing and enhancing the reputation of the brand across external stakeholders by delivering high quality product communication plans that helps the brand to meet its business objectives.
- Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing and enhancing the reputation of the brand with key external stakeholders
- Executing PR plans as part of an integrated marketing communication approach for the breadth of products
- Manage a tight process for identifying repetitional issues and ensure adverse issues affecting their products are managed effectively
- Manage delivery of the day to day in-house press office capability
- Manage a thought leadership media relations strategy and deliver a framework for utilising subject matter experts to promote breadth of product offering
- Provide advice and counsel to the business on issues that may have an impact on corporate reputation
This role would suit a good organiser and communicator, a strong relationship builder and a strategic thinker who is able to consistently work to tight deadlines and work effectively in a team environment. You will need to have in-depth experience in an external communication role, preferably both in-house and within a PR consultancy. You will also need to have excellent media relations contacts, have experience in crisis management and be able to understand how to develop media relations strategies whilst working in a complex business structure.
For more information and to apply for this role, head over to http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/pr-and-marketing-jobs-search/view/-103/