Calling all Italian and Spanish speakers! We have just the role for you…
EMEA Marketing Communications Specialist – Italian/Spanish speaking
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a ground breaking technology company, renowned for their employee engagement and benefits! If you’re a Spanish and Italian speaking marketing professional looking for your next step in your marketing career then please read on…
Are you looking for a mid-level marketing role? Do you want a role with great chances of progression? A leading global organisation is looking to add a Marketing Communications Specialist to their successful marketing team. Previous experience working within marketing for the last 2-4 years would be ideal, preferably from another B2B industry environment.
They are looking for a driven candidate with a background within campaign management, project work, supporting the events calendar and commercial drive!
Some of the core competencies will be:
- E-marketing – development and execution
- Create customer facing e-mails and websites using marketing systems
- Coordinate and manage materials deadlines with web sites / graphic designers
- Manage multiple priorities and projects on a daily basis to support tactical marketing objectives
- Budget management – maintain detailed budget tracker. Raise purchase orders. Invoice handling
- Logistics coordination
- Fulfillment – kit development, distribution to field sales; literature as well as sales promotional items
- Product literature – tradeshow distribution, print reorders, onsite storage
Help with preparing launch packages (design, inserts, printing, distribution, etc.)
This role will be mainly assisting and supporting the marketing function working across the marketing mix. You will be given the opportunity to learn from a highly successful marketing team in a role that offers great prospects for progression!
To find out more and apply, click here.