Are you a PR Manger looking for a new challenge? Then this role in Stevenage might be just the ticket.
Job Type: Communications/PR
Category: £25,000 – £34,999
Salary: up to £30,000
A growing not-for-profit organisation in the Hertfordshire area, with a young and dynamic culture, is currently looking for a PR and Communications Manager to join their expanding team. This is a brand new position so a chance to get stuck in and really make a position your own. It also gives you the chance to work with major retailers, the majority of which are household names, whilst still being in the not-for-profit sector. Due to the nature of the role, my client really needs a candidate with a strong background in PR and Communications who is able to come in, hit the ground running and work on developing the communications.
Key responsibilities of the PR and Communications Manager will include:
- Developing the PR and outreach strategy
- Writing press releases about current work to generate noise
- Working with stakeholders including the government and third sector
- Some marketing and events work
- Member communications including brochures, newsletters, reviews
- Managing the social media and online content.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking to develop their career with an organisation that has impressive plans for the future.
Find out more here: https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/pr-and-marketing-jobs-search/view/hertfordshire-pr-communications-job-stevenage-hitchin/