An exciting opportunity has become available for an instantly recognisable name in the charity sector. Due to their regional offices, this position can either be based in Cambridge, Bedford, St Albans, Colchester or Greenwich but travel to the other offices will be involved (all expenses covered). The role of Regional PR Officer will suit someone with at least 2 years’ experience in a PR role who is innovative in their nature and has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ensuring communications work supports the delivery of the communications strategy;
- Developing, implementing and delivering communications plans;
- Developing promotional material, maintaining websites and supporting in managing the social media accounts;
- Providing support with event planning;
- Building relationships with key stakeholders.
This is a fantastic chance for a PR professional looking to develop their career in a dynamic and fast-paced role. Due to their location, this role would be most suited for candidates living in and around: Cambridge, Newmarket, Royston, Huntingdon, Ely, Haverhill, St Neots, Hitchin, Bury St Edmunds, Chatteris, Biggleswade, Bishop’s Stortford, Peterborough, St Ives and Bedford.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Brand Recruitment website.